Do you trouble with how to choose one of these?’ This is not an easy question, but it’s not hard too. Because it depends on you. Why’s that?
Let’s see! 😃
What are the main things that you have to follow in these two areas?
As a software engineer, you must have to improve,
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Converting the visual…